Motorcycles Rental India offers ,11 nights / 12 days , Delhi To Manali to Leh Ladakh tour package.The package tour to leh ,ladakh is the best way to discover the spectacular beauty ,culture and heritage of this mountain region. During a leh ladakh tour package, you get to cross two of the world’s highest mountain passes while gazing at the scenic beauty of the snow-capped mountains everywhere. No wonder. so many people dream to be a part of a Ladakh tour package.When you are taking a trip to Leh ,Ladakh or Ladakh tour packages ,We are taking all precautions and our staff has years of experience.We are here to make your tour to Leh ,Ladakh , pleasant ,happy and memorable.
Please feel free to call us on ::+919871327977 , +919811323676 or email us :: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trip itinerary for leh ladakh tour packages from Delhi:
Day1: Delhi to Bilaspur
After a meeting at our office ,it’s time to start the leh ladakh package tour trip by driving to Bilaspur and stay there overnight.
Day 2: Bilaspur to Manali
After breakfast ,drive to Manali ,afternoon at leisure to walk around Manali, As many people love Manali,it is a dream destination for nature lovers and honeymooners ,overnight stay at Manali
Day 3: Manali to Sarchu
After breakfast ,drive through treacherous passes of Keylong ,Jispa and Baralacha La Pass ,overnight stay at Sarchu
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh
Unlike the rest of the trip, the drive to Tanglang La (17582 ft) – the second highest motorable pass in the world, will be full of risk. This will be followed by an overnight stay at Leh.
Day 5: Leh
Spend the day as leisurely as you like. This will be followed by overnight stay at Leh
Day 6: Leh to Khardung La pass (5600 m) to Nubra Valley
After having breakfast, make a trip to Khardung La (18,380 ft) which is the world’s highest motorable pass. After arriving in Nubra, you can visit Disket Monastery. This will be followed by overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 7: Nubra to Pangong
Prepare for an off road trip along the Shyok river. Upon arrival, you can visit Pangong Lake which will be followed by overnight stay there.
Day 8: Pangong Lake to Chang La Pass to Leh
After breakfast, return back to Leh , You will stay overnight at Leh.
Day 9: Leh to Tanglang La to Jispa
After finishing breakfast early, travel to Jispa, crossing Tanglang La pass on the way. Jispa will be reached by evening. Riders will stay at Jispa overnight.
Day 10: Jispa to Mandi
After breakfast, drive to Mandi and reach there by evening. Stay there overnight.
Day 11: Mandi to Delhi to back home
After breakfast ,drive to Delhi
Trip comes an end
The Price Details
$450 / Rs.33000 Per person
- Room on double /twin sharing as per your itinerary for 10 nights /11 days with breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation from the 1st night stay at Bilaspur until 10th Night stay at Mandi
- In Sarchu tented accommodation in Swiss camps with attached western washrooms
- A mini bus or Tempo Traveler for the whole trip
- In Leh for 3 days trip to Nubra ,Pangong and back to Leh,SUVs will be provided in Leh ,instead of Mini bus or Tempo Traveler
- All kind tolls and parking charges
- Manali Green Tribunal Permit and Inner line permits for Nubra and Pangong
- Medication and oxygen cylinder
- Tour Manager for the whole trip
- All exclusive sightseeing tours
- Any kind of lunch
- Any kind of hard / soft drinks
- Any kind of entrance fee / camera fee to the monuments
- Any kind of medical /insurance claim
- Any kind of air / bus / taxi fare
- Any kind of airport ,railway station bus station pick up and drop
- Any kind of expenses of personal nature like tips ,alcohol ,laundry ,mineral water ,optional tour ,any kind of phone service
- GST 5%
Terms & Conditions
- 100% Payment in advance
- The tour program schedule / route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the tour director will be final & binding in this respect.
- In any case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be bear by the client.
- During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding.
- COSY TRAVELS shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
- Up to 60 days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour cost refund
- Between 45 days to 59 days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour cost refund
- Between 30 days to 44 days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour cost refund
- 29 days or less before the tour departure; No refund
- The above are subject to a deduction of $35/Rs.2500/- for administration charges*